Sunday 17 May 2015

Scrap the Boys - Mid month reveal

So, have you done your Scrap the Boys page for May yet? Do you need some more inspiration? Well the mid-month reveal is now up so what are you waiting for?!

The theme this month is:

 

And this is what I came up with for my sample:


We had to upgrade Liam's bike last year as the old one was just too small, but I was a bit amazed to find we needed to get him a small men's bike! It is a little big for him, but that's ok, he is still growing, he is only 10 after all!

I went with a bright mixed media background, I think I needed to play and get messy!


I found some great die cuts in some old Crate Paper collections, and a fabulous flair from D-lish Scraps.


Another tag and journal spot from Crate Paper, and you can see that I matted the photo on a spotty bag from D-lish Scraps, these are so useful!


And you can't finish a page without adding a Charms Creation to it! Well I guess you can, but they are such great embellishments that I find I can add them everywhere! And I love this screen printed wood veneer from Pink Fresh Studio.

So that is my page, check out the rest of the mid month reveal here, and don't forget there is a great prize up for grabs a Project Life pack donated by the lovely Marelle!

 

So, now you need to go and create your page.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x
 

No comments: