Monday 11 May 2015

Mothers Day Card with Charms Creations

Good Morning!

I hope all you Mum's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. I had a wonderful day spent with my mother and also my kids.

Now that I have given my Mum her card I thought I would share it with you here. Did you know that Charms Creations are awesome for putting on cards?! Well they are, and what better shape than a heart to put on a card for Mum?!

I used a sandstone and cream heart from the April release on this card, a nice soft neutral feel to go with some pretty purple.


So here is a close up of the gorgeous sandstone heart, see how perfectly it works with some bright colour!


And here is the whole card. In my usual style for cards, quick and simple! I have used some My Minds Eye paper from the Jubilee - Sherbet collection and would you believe that the Distress Ink "Seedless Preserves" was a perfect purple match for the background of the card!

Otherwise there are some Prima gems, D-lish Scraps roses and a frame from one of Maggie Holmes collections.

Thanks for dropping by, and catch you soon.

Katie x

No comments: