Wednesday 6 May 2015

D-lish Scraps catch up

Hi There! I hope your hump day is treating you well. So, now that we are in the beginning of a new month it is time to share the creations that I made for the D-lish Scraps blog recently.




So I created some more cards. Using my quick and simple motto they came together pretty quickly! You can check out all the details here.

An Easter, pastel inspired page. I am quite enjoying these soft colours, and I used an older couple of photos, just look how little my Erin is! Check out the whole post here.


And this last one is a favourite. I just felt the need to play with a fresh, clean and simple look. I love how it turned out and the details are here.

So that is what I have been up to over at D-lish Scraps, make sure you check out the blog to see all the other amazing things that the rest of the team are up to!

No comments: