Sunday 31 May 2015

Kraft+ - May Challenge

Two posts in one day, can only mean one thing, end of month mad scramble for finishing and linking challenges!

Well, I surprised even myself getting another one done. This time I have done a simple page based on the Kraft+ inspiration board.


The inspiration that I took away from this board was the colours of olivey green and deep orange and the nature kind of feel from the flowers. This is what I finished with:


As I mentioned a clean and simple layout with lots of stamping and ink/mists. I coloured a DIY calico arrow from Charms Creations using my distress inks and some water, in this case Ripe Persimmon and Dried Marigold kind of combined. The green on the background I painted in using my Mr Hueys Estate Green mist. The stamps were from a Tim Holtz set too.


And a close up of the arrow. I stamped with peeled paint distress ink also on the arrow to tie it all in.

Well, that is definitely it from me today. Time to go and do things like finish the washing and prepare dinner!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

5 comments:

sandra said...

love love love those stamped circles!
how clever.
and love what you did with the arrow.
loving your interpretation Katie.
Thank you for playing along with K+
xx

Lizzy Hill said...

Yup! Those inked up circles are absolutely fabulous:) And I love the 'framing' of the photos.... the colours are stunning! Thanks for playing along at K+!!!

Belinda said...

Totally fabulous layout Katie!! LOVE your dandelion stamped circles. :-)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a cool layout! Love the stamped circles!

Paula said...

Those stamped circles are simply fabulous! Lovely layout...thanks for playing along with us over @ Kraft+ last month :)