Sunday 5 April 2015

White With One - April

So, new month, new challenge for White With One. But this is also my last one with WW1, I have had such a wonderful time creating for this team and the new people on board will continue to inspire you too!

This month the colour is sand, and it was a little trickier than I expected!



ww1 sand

My page:


Now first up you can see my colour is probably a little pinker than the sample colour, and I am finding that depending on which screen I see it on it varies greatly too. The mist splatters are probably a closer match. Oh well!

I have used lots of D-lish goodies (I know, that is my usual line!), and also a gorgeous resin feather from one of our sponsors - Cycloneboonty_pl_goodies. Check out the rest of the teams fantastic pages here.

Don't forget to check out our sponsors too:



I hope to see you playing along too!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: