Wednesday 8 April 2015

Time for a Share

Well, I have now had a few articles published in Scrapbooking Memories, so I thought I should share these layouts here too.

The first article that I wrote was about using die-cut backgrounds and this is what I came up with:


It is a bit hard to see in this page, but the cut out stars are backed with metallic cardstock.


Really love how this one turned out. The graduated coloured paper behind the quote really gives it something. Although I must admit the first time that I cut this out I realised that I had two lines around the wrong way so the quote didn't read correctly! Lucky I found that before I finished it up and sent it off!!!

The next article was about repeating elements in your page design.


 A fun page! Lots of repeated elements - spots/circles, arrows and colours too.


Well, it isn't hard to see the repeated hearts on this page! And look at that a Charms Creation heavenly heart on this one. And you might notice too that most of the pages have a fair bit of D-lish goodies on them too!

Well, that is all that I can share for now. But I will try and remember to come back and share them as I can.

Thanks for stopping by.

Katie x

No comments: