Monday 27 April 2015

Charms Creations - Mid Month Challenge

Have you checked out the mid month challenge over at the Charms Creations FB group? It is a great one, all you need to do is be inspired by this board:



And who wouldn't be?! All those pretty butterflies and colours, and the gorgeous new Charms Creations that include printed wood veneer butterflies just finish the job off.

So this is what I came up with:


 I found some perfect paper in my collection, from Studio Calico's Print Shop collection. The colours and even some butterfly paper were a perfect match. I also found some die cut butterflies from some Crate Paper and Studio Calico collections I had in my stash. I was pretty set!


Check out the title! Pretty sweet isn't it?! I have been playing with foiling and I think that I am in love! I am using the laser printer and laminator method and it works a treat (check out Jennifer McGuire's you tube videos if you want to see how it works). I even took it up a notch and did the title as a print and cut from my Silhouette software. So pretty!


Add in a few pretties to make a little cluster. Can you spy the D-lish goodies? The paper flower, Pink Fresh Studio chevron wood drop and coloured doily.


How gorgeous is this butterfly lollipop from Charms Creations. I just love that I could add a touch of orange to my page with this. I also used some punched out butterflies from the paper with some glass cabochons from D-lish Scraps to make some great extra embellishments.


Isn't this die cut butterfly the perfect addition?!  The colours and everything!


Throw in a few sequins and finish the page off! Sequins are a great way to add something extra to your page.

So that is my take on the mid month challenge. Why don't you have a go! Check out the shop here too if you want your very own Charms Creations with a pretty butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: