Thursday 16 April 2015

What I have been up to...

So, we have almost finished our school holidays, and as usual it has gone way too fast and I haven't done anything that I really wanted to do. But I have spent some time scrapping, and that is not a bad thing!

Today I am going to share a page that I created mainly because I love the Dear Lizzy Serendipity and needed to use up some more of that gorgeous paper and also how beautifully it worked with a hot pink mini heavenly heart from Charms Creations. Mind you these are easy to add and co-ordinate with just about anything!


On my page is my gorgeous niece Alice and my middle girl Erin. We looked after the kids one weekend and took them to a local park for a run around and fun was had by all! Don't you just love the colours in this Dear Lizzy collection?! You may have noticed too a fair bit of D-lish goodness in there too, some of my staple embellishments these days!


 

Gorgeous little aster paper flowers, and I am loving these sticker labels and tabs from Teresa Collins!


 

Check out the cute resin butterfly! The perfect addition to a page about my sweet niece.



And there is that beautiful hot pink mini heart! I just love the spots on there too, it helps it stand out on the page.

Did you know that Charms Creations has put up a new mid-month challenge? This one is all about butterflies, make sure you go and check it out here and have a go.



Remember too that Charms Creations has a special deal on Fridays in the online shop here, if you need to pick some up!

So, that is it from me for now, but rest assured I am busily creating and will be back soon with some more shares!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: