Saturday 4 April 2015

Scrap the Boys - April Challenge

So, being a new month and all, it is time for some new challenges! The new one up at Scrap the Boys is a mood board:



Pretty isn't it? I decided to go with the soft greeny blue colours and added some peachy colour too that is seen in one of the photos. I scrapped about my gorgeous little nephew, some photos that I had of him playing in the park (in his own unique way of course!).


Lots of great D-lish goodies on this page, and also a Charms Creations super star!




I love using Motex from D-lish, and this time I used the clear one and mounted on some of the patterned paper that I used in my page and trimmed it down, perfect co-ordination!

Now, don't forget to check out our sponsors too! Without them we just don't have a challenge blog. And check out all the inspiration from the rest of the team here, and there will be a mid-month reveal too.

Faber Castell have generously donated a pack of gelatos!








So, now it is your turn to go and Scrap the Boys!

No comments: