Thursday 18 February 2016

Charms Creations February Challenge

A new challenge has just been announced at Charms Creations, and it is a pretty simple one, especially if you shopped at the sale the other day (and it is not too late to shop!).


A card or layout using XO's or hearts, too easy! In fact I created both a card and a layout, but today I am just going to share the layout, which uses a heart.


I have been using some more of the gorgeous My Minds eye My Story collection, full of reds, blacks and yellows and perfect for pages about love! And I decided to scrap about our funny little cat and how we love her.


Here is my Charms Creations Heart, layered with a Studio Calico enamel heart and a word sticker from the MME collection kit.


I also used some gold glitter hearts to play on the touches of gold in the papers and stickers.


This wood veneer heart pretty pin from Rainbow Splendour was the perfect touch in this little embellishment cluster.

So we know how easy Charms Creations hearts are to use, are you going to have a go at this challenge too?

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x



No comments: