Friday 26 February 2016

Another Rainbow Splendour Share

Here is another page using new goodies from Rainbow Splendour! This time gorgeous wood veneer feathers. I decided to create a gold dipped feel using embossing powder on the feathers and I just loved how they turned out!

I have also used the gorgeous Free Spirit collection from Cocoa Vanilla, just beautiful!


I love the splashes of gold with the feathers and vellum.

I have also sneaked one of the new music paper Charms Creations in there too! I kind of splattered it with colours that co-ordinated with the papers and a little gold too of course!

And to round things out, one of the cute new pretty pins in the perfect colour no less!

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the Rainbow Splendour sale on now!

Katie x

No comments: