Tuesday 27 October 2015

Scrapping Clearly October Sketch

Good Morning!

I am still going on sharing creations from my scrappy weekend (that now seems a distant memory...). Today I am sharing my take on the sketch over at Scrapping Clearly.








 A pretty great sketch I must say! And this is what I created:


I think my favourite thing about this page is the colours. The greens mixed with a little bit of orange.


And of this Charms Creations heavenly heart was a perfect fit for the page too. I am also loving the wood veneer that I picked up recently from Flutterby Designs. I think I may need to go and do another order!

So that is it for today.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

1 comment:

Rikki Graziani said...

Love the bright colours of this layout. Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with Scrapping Clearly