Friday 16 October 2015

Final Posts at D-lish Scraps

September saw the end of my time at D-lish Scraps, but I can't complain it was a fabulous 12 months and it was time for some of the other talented people out there to inspire. This also means that I can join in and play along with the cyber crops and inspiration boards now! Yay!

Here are my final pages that I created for D-lish:


This layout used one of the September cyber crop challenges for inspiration, to read more about this page check out the blog here.
 

Another page based on a cyber crop challenge. All the details are here.

And finally this page, one of my favourites using nothing but little bags and doilies for colour! Check out the blog post here for details.

Well I can honestly say that I loved working on this team and loved working with so many fabulous ladies and of course a wonderful "boss"! Amanda is a generous and supportive lady and her business is first class. Thanks Amanda!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: