Wednesday 21 October 2015

Guest Designer at CSI

Charms Creations were asked to be guest designers over at CSI this month and I have tackled two of their case files. One is yet to be revealed, but the other was Case File #179. Here is the file:


I loved the colours as soon as I saw this one, and decided to make my own patterned paper to match instead of searching through my stash to find something close. I ended up making two patterned and two plain papers. A stripey pattern and a flower pattern then a plain mint and plain orange. This is the page I finished with:


From the evidence list I included:

Stripes
Flowers
Pocket
Animals
Stamp
Washi - which I also used like a ribbon!


I also found the perfect Charms Creation to match this challenge, no colouring needed! I do love this soft peach heart.

For the Testimony I included my journaling in a pocket and I was documenting a childhood photo.


 This was the first time that I had a go at a CSI challenge and I think I will be back for more! If you haven't had a go I encourage you to have a look and maybe play along too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Katie x



No comments: