Wednesday 25 February 2015

More D-lish Scraps shares

So, my other two monthly posts for D-lish have gone live, so I thought I would share them here now.

The first one I decided to be inspired by this months Inspiration Board.





And who wouldn't be inspired by this? I decided to use the sketch rather than the colours.


I am loving using the new Pink Fresh Studio goodies that have come into the store, and for all the details of this page head over to the blog here. Oh and B T Dubs you can still enter this months inspiration board challenge if you hurry!



My other page was inspired by Lynn's sketch for our current cyber crop.






We have changed our rules for the cyber crop too, you now have an entire month to create and upload your entries, so you have plenty of time to get in on the action. Make sure you have joined up with the Scrap Suite Facebook group (link on side bar of D-lish Scraps blog) and see the wonderful inspiration we have on-line. The rest of the details for this page can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by and maybe I will see your work over at the Scrap Suite soon!

Katie x

No comments: