Sunday 1 February 2015

February White With One

A new month and a new colour! This month is one of my favourite colours - Celosia Orange



ww1 celosia orange

I just love orange, so happy and bright! We also got to play with some awesome Tinby Metallic Melts which were so much fun. They are one of the sponsors this month too, so make sure you check them out.

Our other sponsors this month are:

Imaginarium Designs
Scrappy Chat Designs
Funky Flairs Studio
Charms Creations

So after all that, here is my page:


I used the Tinby Melts in three ways, I used them on my chipboard stars (these happen to be Imaginarium Designs chipboard too!), I mixed it in with the texture paste that is on the background design (I also melted it within the paste) and I used it around the edges of my striped paper a bit like inking to add some texture. So there you go, see how versatile the Tinby Melts are!!!

Make sure you go and check out what the rest of the team did here, and then maybe have a go yourself.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: