Thursday 3 July 2014

Cyber Cropping

I have been cyber cropping! Something that I have not done in a long while! I decided to join in on the Scrapbook Savvy cyber crop which started last Friday evening. I have completed two of the four challenges and not sure if I will get to any more.

The sad thing about this cyber crop is it will be the last for the store as they are closing down. Seems to be happening too much lately....


So the challenges which I have completed are:

Mood board inspiration


My page took inspiration from the feathers and also the wooden bursts on the clock. So I have ended up with this:


Lots of feathers and a splash of wood veneer! A very neutral page, not my usual style, but I like it! Oh and the gold feathers are made using washi tape!

The next challenge was based on the sketch:


And my interpretation:


The basic layout is there, but I have certainly "tweaked" the sketch to my own purposes!

Katie x


No comments: