Monday 14 July 2014

Challenge 7

So, it is a matter of hours now until the door closes for the D'Lish cyber crop challenges. I have completed challenge 7, but I am not sure I have it in me to finish of challenge 8.... But there is still time so we will see what happens!

Back to challenge 7, this was a colour challenge from Wendy, and best of all it has one of my favourite scrappy colours at the moment, yellow!


And here is my page:


I have managed to use some D'Lish goodies on this page too, and I had to chuckle when I realised most of it was Freckled Fawn! There is the flair, the wood veneer, the resin and the enamel dots.

Well, I suppose I better try and get back to it as that clock is ticking and just to prove that I have started - challenge 8 is a technique challenge of painting with plastic. Here is a picture of my background with the technique:


Til next time!

Katie x

1 comment:

Alz said...

I love, love, LOVE this LO Katie! It is soooooooo fun! I'm happy you were happy with the colours!! Loving the look of your background with Karyn's painting with plastic technique. I'll have to check back to see if you got it finished. :)