Well, technically we are way past the due date for this to be included in the competition, but I finished it and thought I would share it anyway!
This challenge was a technique challenge and that technique was using plastic to paint with. Now, lucky for me, this is something I have come across before, have tried and love using!
What I did do was play around with the technique! I proceeded as demonstrated in the challenge, by first wetting the background cardstock and then adding my paint (in this case a Mr Huey's mist sprayed directly onto the plastic) onto the background. Then after this dried, I sprayed some more mist onto the same plastic, which was "crumpled" in my hand and "painted" some more colour on. Without the damp background this second layer came out a little more defined and darker adding some interest and texture! I also stamped and inked a stencil onto the background for further "layers". So that's enough talking, here is the finished product:
Again I did use some D'Lish products on my page. Freckled Fawn glitter arrow, Chalkboard tab and a kraft bitty bag. I also played around with the Kal Barteski's font on my silhouette to cut the title.
Oh, and speaking of challenges, I was lucky enough to win Challenge 7, Wendy's colour challenge for my page with Liam and his lego head! Thanks Amanda and team!