Monday 13 December 2010

Scrapping!

I have done some scrapping!! Yay for me!! I decided now that I am no longer busy doing things for Scrapbook City that I could join in some blog challenges again. I have created an entry for the White with One blog challenge. The December criteria was White + Grey + Masking. So this is the result. My beautiful little nieces, with butterflies and flourishes! I created my own mask from some masking paper and Tim Holtz's flourish Sizzix dies, and I had some great My Minds Eye papers that were perfect in shades of grey and white! The next challenge was for Kraft It Up, a challenge blog that I have heard about but not participated in before. The idea is Kraft is the basis for your layout. The rest of the December criteria was Christmas photo, non-traditional colours and knots. This is the result, a dun page I think. Again I had fun with a Tim Holtz technique to create the flower. It is over on his blog under one of his new 12 tags of Christmas. So many wonderful ideas and techniques on his blog! Oh, and speaking of Scrapbook City. They now have a closing date, 18th December. So if you are in Brisbane it is worth your while to drop in one last time for some amazing bargains!! Well, that is it for now. Catch you later. Katie

7 comments:

Anne P said...

Great takes on the challenges, and we are going to have to try and organise a get together so we can scrap, now that we can't scrap at SBC :(

Heather Jacob said...

wow I just loveeeee your WW1 page it is sooooo beautiful and the pics are stunning... the KIU page is gorgeous too .. love your choice of colours . hugs x

Cathy said...

Both LO's are fabulous!! LOVE the masking on your WW1 LO. Thanks for joining in :)

Deb said...

Your layouts are awesome. Thanks for joining in at KIU. I love your colour choice.

Unknown said...

Both these LO's are just so yummy!! Thanks for joining in this month at WW1 & KIU :) xo

Her Essential Hand said...

i love how soft the WW1 page, you sure get the feel for it, from the photos :)
Love the colours used on the KIU page
thanks for playing along at WW1 & KIU :) x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, beautiful layouts, I love them both!