Friday 19 June 2009

Playgroup Re-union

Well, the weekends are slowing down a little now which is nice. This weekend just gone saw our playgroup get together to celebrate 10 years! All our oldest children have been turning 10 over the past 7 or 8 months so we thought it was a really good excuse to try and get us all together to catch up. The funny part being the adults trying to work out which child was which! They have all grown so much that it is getting harder to recognise them after a long time of not seeing them. We, of course, had to have the obligatory group photo. So here are a few of the good ones!
All the kids. Ranging in age from 10 - 4.
Thought I would try this one in black and white too!
All the kids plus the parents. Although there were a few Dad's MIA......
And closing with a bang, the Mum's in good form!
Here are another few layouts I have done recently too.All but one of them were for the recent June show. It was great fun to play with the new My Minds Eye, My Little Yellow Bicycle and Doodlebug! This first one used the Kaiser Craft Marrakech papers and was done to show how the Slice can be used. I cut the title, frames, corners and journalling spot using the Slice. It is a great machine and I am having lots of fun using it! This was for the show and used a new range of papers we got in from ATD called Family Affair (I think!). I loved the rich colours in this range and the button accessories were so cute! Doodlebug, what more do I need to say! Very fun papers and accessories to play with. These were very popular at the show. This is the Zinnia range from My Little Yellow Bicycle. I had been hanging out for this one to come in! The colours and patterns are absolutely gorgeous! Last but by no means least, this is from the Breaking Free range from My Minds Eye. I think this ended up being one of my favourites. As usual a great range of papers and wonderful co-ordinating embellishments make it really quick to "throw" together a page! Well, thats it from me for now. I need to go and edit my 900 or so photos from the Kindy photo shoots just recently! I am sure that will keep me busy for a long while! Thanks for stopping by. Oh I have been tagged by the lovely Annette and I will get to this really soon.... I promise!

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Lovely LO's Katie, and as I didn't make it to the show it is nice to see them. I bought some of the ATD at SBC last week and am looking forward to scrapping with it. :)

Wendy Smith said...

these are fantastic layouts...well done