Thursday 25 June 2009

New Pages and Holidays ahead....

Well I have a few new pages to share with you! These pages were done over the past few weeks in between photo shoots and photo editing! Life has certainly been hectic lately, but the school holidays are almost upon us (in fact one more school day left!) and we (fingers crossed) will be able to take it easy for a little while. That said I have a lot that I want to get done over the break and many people to catch up with and activities to attend....so may be my relaxing thoughts are a pie in the sky dream! Hopefully I will be getting to the World Press Photo display this weekend (just before it closes). This is a great thing to see as there are some amazing photos selected in this yearly collection. We also have plans for Queens park at Ipswich with Kindy friends, plenty of birthday parties to attend, a visit to Alma Park Zoo with family and that is just the first week. Don't mention the sleepovers that are being requested and the assignment work I want to do and the editing I need to finish this break! I am going to need a break to recover from the break! Anyway despite how it sounds I am looking forward to it! So enough gasbagging here are the pages.... Funnily enough all the photos from these pages were taken with a day of each other! Finally catching up on some older events. You may notice the use of two of my newest favourite punches on these pages.... the Apron Lace border punch from Fiskars and the EK Success Postage Stamp border punch. I just love my border punches! Oh, and I should mention that I used the Just Chilling Slice card for the Fete Day Performance page to cut the title and cute dragon fly. This is a great card, I really like the font and the other options are cool and will no doubt get more use as the kids grow! I have another page I am working on that uses another new Slice card (yes I know I have a Slice problem.... but I am seeking help!), the Wedding design card has one of my all time favourite fonts at the moment, so keep a look out for that page soon. I will be doing some classes at Scrapbook City in August and September too. Some quick page type classes, so keep a look out for details on those too. One last share, one of the photos I took at Ang's brothers wedding the other weekend. I really like the spontenaity of this shot. I used a preset in Lightroom (aged photo) to remove most of the colour and leave an almost sepia feel to it. Anyway these are part of the many photos I have to edit!! Anyhoo that about covers me for now, hopefully I will have lots of great pictures to share soon (after all I have been taking soooo many over the past few weeks....) and more pages too. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: