Thursday 21 April 2016

Charms Creations Scraplift Challenge

Good Morning, Charms Creations challenge this month has been to scraplift one of the creative team, and you can do as many as you like! All of the creative team have been enjoying scraplifting each other and today I am going to share a page inspired by one of our guest designers.

This gorgeous page was created by Chloe Nielsen:



And this is the page that I created based on Chloe's:


I loved the whimsical nature of the layout and paper layering and the great clusters with die-cuts, and who can go wrong with a Charms Creations super star?!


I even managed to add a Rainbow Splendour pretty pin to my page!


I love how this is only a single die cut, but it looks like I have added the black and white washi, and I just had to add some touches of gold too!


The natural tones of the kraft worked so well with the colours in this page, and this kraft ticket journal spot from D-lish Scraps was the perfect choice!

There is still time to join in on this fun challenge! Make sure you pop over to the facebook group and check it all out.

Katie x


No comments: