Tuesday 5 February 2013

Class Challenge

Well, I did something that I haven't done before! I signed up for an on-line scrapping class! I am currently a "student" of the Bright Ideas class over at Studio Calico, and it consists of almost daily ideas, sketches and inspiration, not to mention the wonderful printable files and cutting files that also came with the class.

So, the class started on Friday (1st Feb) and I have finally finished the first challenge (the second is already up and the third out tomorrow!) set by the talented Amy Tan. The idea was to use paints and masks, whether you created your own mask or used something you already had on hand. I used a crafters workshop template that I already had and followed the sketch that Amy included based on her sample layout. Here is the result!


So, that's all for now. But hopefully this class will keep me creating regularly and I will be in updating more too!

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Beautiful Katie. Love the bright fun summer colours.