Sunday 18 March 2007

Quick One

Just a quick note tonight, I really need to get into bed! Spent most of today at the Paper Crafts Festival working on the Scrapbook City stand with Sara. We did have a fun time! But, I am sure that Kerri said it would be pretty quiet! I guess lucky for them it was a bit busier than that! The time flew past! I was very tempted to buy more things on my way out...but I resisted! Knowing I could go back to the shop and pick up some of the goregous new things there! I did shop on Saturday with friends Deb and Jo and spent enough! I am feeling inspired to create too (just read Sara's blog!), but it will have to wait til tomorrow, sleep is more important right now. The girls took along the houses we had decorated (mine is pictured below) and it was really cool how much interest there was in them! I feel almost famous now! Anyway, off to bed the screen is starting to get blury! Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Alicia Barry said...

I miss being part of it. I guess you kinda took my place. I'm glad you had fun.