Tuesday 31 January 2017

Last Day for Scrapbooking Top 50 January Challenge

Did you get a chance to do the January challenge at SBT50? It was a great quote to inspire:


And you could be inspired by the colours and patterns in the image too, which I was! Love any opportunity to add a bit of gold to the mix! So this is the page that I created inspired by the image and quote:


I used part of the quote as my title and the colours of mint, blue and gold, lots of gold! Can you spy some of the Burdy's Embellies on my page too?  I used a rainbow splendour stencil with some gold texture paste and I loved how it came out.


There is a gold and black hexagon layered with a DIY banner from Charms Creations.


And check out the sweet gold spotty button near my title, perfect little finishing touch!

So hurry if you haven't done yours yet, you still have a little bit of time!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: