Wednesday 17 August 2016

Guest Designers for CSI

Good Morning, Charms Creations is a sponsor for CSI this month and we have had a play with some of the weekly case files. I have taken Case File #209 to have a play with and this is what I came up with:

Here is the case file:




And this is my page:


So, from the evidence list I have used:

Polka Dots
Stripes
Wood
Nautical Themed item
Fish

And for my journaling I have documented a childhood memory for my son and used the word "Explore".


Now isn't this wood veneer boat just the cutest little thing you have ever seen? It is part of the new things over at Rainbow Splendour. They are sold out as an individual purchase, but there are some in the kits that are still available! Check the sale out here.


Layering a with some more wood veneer and a flair from Studio 1440. It was just the perfect shade of red for this page!


I love me some Charms Creations diy banners! I coloured these ones using some of the new Colour Blast colour shimmer dust. It is very pretty and intense in colour and there is a nice shimmer to boot! I also coloured the fish using the shimmer dust too. The fish have been cut using my silhouette from a file I created myself.

So that is all from me for today, make sure you check out the other inspiring samples for this challenge on the blog and maybe have a go yourself!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: