Thursday 25 August 2016

D-lish Scraps Birthday Celebrations

D-lish Scraps celebrate their 7th birthday last weekend coinciding with their monthly cyber crop and some extra fun challenges. One of these was a blind scrap, now I didn't get to do this in real time (assignment work to be done!) but I did sit down later when I had some time to spare and had a go. Well it was one of the fastest pages that I have ever completed! So now I am sharing my page here:


Of course I added some of my favourite D-lish goodies (can you spy the journal spots, beautiful doily, puffy stickers, enamel stickers and wood veneer title?!). To this I have added some of my other favourite goodies, Charms Creations and Rainbow Splendour.


I just love this little emoticon wood veneer from Rainbow Splendour. And this teal chevron from Charms Creations, well it's teal so it is fabulous!


I took my wood veneer title and rubbed some gelato over it to give it colour. It is a great way to add a nice smooth colour to wood veneer.


And this wood veneer is from Rainbow Splendour, also coloured with gelatos. Did you spy the touches of foil around the page too?!

Just a quick share today.

Thanks for dropping by,

Katie x


No comments: