Saturday 18 June 2016

Kraft+ for June

Better a bit late than not at all, and it is still June and plenty of time to do this challenge so all is not lost!

This month at Kraft+ the challenge is this:







 

Definitely one that you can have a lot of fun with. I kept my page reasonably simple, but with lots of bright colour! I have been waiting to use this Kaiser Craft range of paper for some time, and with black and white photos and Kraft background this was the perfect opportunity.

 I found a free image on line of a puzzle and then created a cut file for my Silhouette, then all I had to do was decide which papers to use!


Add in some gorgeous foil flair from Flutterby Designs...


A gorgeous teal heart from Charms Creations and wood veneer from Rainbow Splendour...


and a few other little bits and bobs and the page was done!

Make sure you head over to the Kraft+ blog to check out the other great designs by the creative team and have a go yourself.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: