Wednesday 11 November 2015

November Challenge at Charms Creations

This month at Charms Creations we have a cool challenge in keeping with the idea of "Mo-vember", here is the inspiration for the challenge:



Now, the first thing that inspired me from this collection was the water colour circles with their different mo's, so I used this as my starting point for my page.


I pulled out my brights gelatos set and selected a few colours and greated my water colour spots, leaving a space in between for my photos. These spots made a great place to add embellishments so I added lots of mo's (these came from Charm in one of our orders, cool aren't they?!), and a few other bits from some Heidi Swapp ephemera that I had lying around.


One of the "O's" was a perfect addition and in keeping with the feel of the page, and this red spotty mo needed it's own special place.


I think the black mo here was in a set of wood veneer from Typo. Got to love that store for having some cool bits and pieces!


And I had to fix up the "f" in the title with it's own mo too! This was a little sticker.

Well, I think I can safely say this was a fun layout to make and it makes me smile to look at too!

I hope you check out the challenge and maybe have a go yourself too!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: