Saturday 21 November 2015

Mid Month Reveal Scrap the Boys

Now, I know that I am a bit late with blogging my Scrap the Boys page, but in my defense I have been running around like a crazy woman finishing off Kindy photos for the year! So, today I have a bit of free time... better late than never I say!

This month is a great photo inspiration for Scrap the Boys:

 

And given how much my Liam loves his food this was an easy one! I played with some of the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla collection that I won a little while ago and finished with this:


I love how easily this page came together with the Cocoa Vanilla "Made of Awesome" as my starting point!


Those vellum stars are too cute! And the die cuts are awesome!


I even managed to include a Charms Creations Terrific Tab. These are such versatile little embellishments, and perfect for layering with!

So there you go, now it is your turn to go and scrap your boy!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x


1 comment:

Susanne said...


What a great page - it has energy and sass.