Wednesday 16 September 2015

Scrap the Boys September Share




Happy Wednesday! Yesterday saw the mid month reveal for Scrap the Boys so I can now share my sample for this month. We had an awesome sketch to work with this month, and at the time that I was creating this I was in a Pink Fresh Studio mood! (Actually it was a use up my ever growing collection of Pink Fresh products!)

Here is the sketch:



 And here is my sample:


I love how this page is full of non-traditional boy colours, but the colours work so well with the fun carnival feel in the photos!



 With the cloud theme to the papers/embellishments I was able to add in some of the cool clouds from Charms Creations too.


The Pink Fresh goodies are great to layer with. Here I have used a canvas pocket tag, enamel frame, puffy stickers and die cut.


 I decided that I didn't need a huge title so I simply wrote this on the label that I had layered with other embellishments.

So, there you have it, a great sketch to play with, check out all the other great samples here, and I can't wait to see yours!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: