Monday 19 January 2015

Cyber Crop Scrapping at D-lish Scraps

Hey there, this weekend saw the first cyber crop for D-lish Scraps. What was really nice was having some time to try some of the challenges myself! I also set the colour challenge for this month too. If you want to join the D-lish Scraps community on Facebook click on the link to join here on the blog.

It is not too late to join and participate. The challenges don't need to be completed until this coming Friday 23rd January.

Anyway, I have got off topic haven't I?! I chose to do Anna's challenge which was to create a page with pockets and no photos! A real challenge!



Doesn't Anna's sample look fantastic. This one really stumped me, but then I had a brain wave (must be the heat and humidity in Brisbane at the moment!), and thought I would use the pocket as a hidden journaling space and talk about dreams for the new year. So here is what I finished with:


First thing, see how many flowers that I have used! See I can do big flower clusters if I want to!!!

Here is a close up of the flowers.


So many gorgeous flowers to choose from at D-lish Scraps!

And my journal card, which was a 6x4 project life card with a tag attached.


So there you have it!

I will be back later with another challenge and also my challenge.

Until then, thanks for stopping by.

Katie x

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

That is a wonderful take for that challenge Katie, Love the flower cluster!!