Wednesday 10 December 2014

A Late Scrap the Boys Share

Well, I nearly got the November Scrap the Boys challenge completed in time! This time of year is just madness for trying to do things just for myself I tell you....

Anyway, I still did get it done, even if it wasn't on time!

The challenge at Scrap the Boys for November was to scrap the softer side of your boy/man, and as soon as I saw this I knew what photo that I wanted to use. It was one of my Liam from one morning before school with our old boy cat Rhubarb in his lap while Pearl the cockatiel sat on his shoulder!


I played with an older Fancy Pants collection for this one, it had great boy colours! A bit of stenciling on the background, both with ink and texture paste, and I just love the coloured corrugated card that came in the collection.


Well that's all for now.

Thanks for stopping by.

Katie x

No comments: