Wednesday 6 April 2011

April OOTH Challenge

Well, another month has rolled around. A new challenge is up over at Out of the Hat so go and check it out. It is a great challenge, here are the criteria:
Handmade flowers
3 different stamps
Kindy Glitz (or similar)
And here is my sample for this criteria. 



I had a lot of fun playing with my new Daily Junque papers from Pink Paisley. They are just beautiful!

Actually, I am really pleased with how this whole page came together! I love these photos of Niamh and her little cousin Alice too. She is such a sweet little baby and growing so much every time we see her. Niamh just loves to see her little cousins!

Talking about Niamh, can you believe we had a tour of her high school last week? I have enrollment forms to be filling out too... Time has just sailed right past, not only that she is catching up to me in height too! Now that is simply not allowed!


Til next time!

1 comment:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Love everything about this layout Katie - the papers are perfect and it has such a light airy feel to it. Gorgeous flowers too!