Tuesday 9 March 2010

Slice class pictures

Thought I would put up the whole picture from the Slice class I took back in Feb. In the class we created a layout and a card with idea of getting everyone to not just look at the shapes you cut as one dimensional but think outside the square at the non-obvious ways to use them. It ended up being a successful class and I am now coming up with another one! I used these cards: Wedding, Basics 2, Noteworthy, Studio Essentials and I think Basics 1. Then lots of layering, inking, rub-ons, gems and kindy glitz or dimensional magic!

1 comment:

Heather Meinecke said...

Hi Katie,
You recently took some photos at my son's Kindi (Chelmer Graceville Community Kindi). I just dicovered my (uncompleted) order form on the desk. I was wondering if it might be possible to order some photos directly from you?
My son is Otto Meinecke. He is in Maree Whitby's group (the Thurs & Fri) group. He is wearing a stripy green shirt in the shot and has curly strawberry blonde hair.
I can be contacted at heather@meinecke.net.au.
Thanks for your time in reading this,
Kidn regards,
Heather Meinecke