Monday, 8 March 2010

Out of the Hat - March

Well, I have finished my layout for the Out of the Hat blog and posted it up over there. I had fund with this one. As I have been playing with distressing inks for some upcoming classes at Scrapbook City I thought I could use these techniques on some calico for the "use fabric" requirement of the challenge. I ended up cutting some tags out of the calico and then distressed them and stamped flourishes onto them. I was quite happy with how they turned out and they became a nice design feature without being overwhelming. I have also finished a layout using new My Minds Eye Quite Contrary and almost finished a MME Lush one too, so I will be back soon to update with those. Catch you later!

No comments: