Thursday 15 October 2009

Back Again...

Well, I am back again as promised. I have had a play with my new Slice card with the speed upgrade and all I can say is "WOW"! The difference is amazing, and I wasn't terribly bothered by its speed before but now it just races along. The shadow feature is great too. I used it on the layout below about Liam's 5th birthday. I have also been lucky enough to play with some new stock from Scrapbook City. I have some of the new My Minds Eye Abby Road range. I used papers from the Round and Round collections. These are great for little boys pages and travelling pages. There are some great chipboard, ribbon and brad accessories too, as well as the usual great die-cuts. Also I have been using the new BoBunny Delilah papers. These are really rich in their colours and were great to use. I particularly loved the sticker/alphabet sheet a great way to get co-ordinating bits at a great price! These last couple are some older ones that I have been finishing off and meaning to photograph. They have used some older papers, but notice the use of (my other favourite tool) border punches! I am using the border punches almost every page that I do at the moment and I am really loving the Martha Stewart Lace Doily most of all! So, now to just finish photographing the others that I have finished and I can show you some more! Catch you soon.

No comments: