Tuesday 18 August 2009

Blast from the Past

Well, I was doing some filing, well throwing out really old filing because there really is only so many years you need to keep some things...... yes I am a bit of a hoarder.... but what I did find was some photo gems from when Niamh was little! What particularly brought a smile to my face was these ones from one of our playgroup weekly gatherings. I can't get over how little they all were! Not to mention how young I look! Goodness me 10years adds up in the scheme of things doesn't it! But still, what great memories we have with these people and we still catch up! I have been up to a bit of scrapping too. I have had fun playing with the Lemonade collection from Basic Grey. These papers are so much fun and so bright, very versatile too. The next couple were simply using fun photos and old paper stash. I am finding I am enjoying using my old papers at the moment. I really don't need to buy new ones...but I do...on occasion! You might have noticed my edge punch obsession too! Loving all my edge punches and I think I need to buy one or two more!!! Anyway, thats it for now. Catch you later.

No comments: