Wednesday 26 September 2007

Busy Week

Well, I am half way through a busy week. The best thing about this week is the release of issue 59 of FK. I have two layouts in there this month! Very exciting, these are the layouts:




Great news when I came home yesterday, FK has decided to pick up another layout of mine for their back to school gallery!

Well, as for other news, I will be working at the Paper Craft Festival on Friday. This should be a bit of fun, and a good way to get out of the house for a little break. I am lucky the in-laws are able to come and take care of the little ferrals while I am there!

As for today, the lovely Aunty Jenny is coming to take the girls out for the day, so I am going shopping with my good friend Deb. We are heading over to Photocontinental. I have promised not to spend too much on photographic equipment!! Although I am starting to price flashes and light meters and reflectors......OK I promise to behave!

Which reminds me, I need to load in some photos from the Fete Part II last Friday night. Great fun had by all. Catch you soon.

5 comments:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Your layouts in the latest FK are great Katie and congrats on the latest acceptance - you're on fire!

Terri said...

These layouts are great Katie. Have fun at photocontinental.... so hard not to spend up big when you go there

Trudi Harrison said...

I remember these... I loved them when I first saw them and I still love them!! Congrats on your latest acceptances. Your work speaks for itself!!

nikkihelen said...

Wow love these lay outs!! So glad that you have made your way over to Scrapbooking Memories forums, hope you put these up on the showcase thread!!

Leah said...

What great layouts, there is just no way to keep boys out of dirt is there.