Sunday 28 January 2018

Scrap the Girls - Janurary 2018

Good Morning! Almost the end of January, can you believe it?! Today I am sharing my take on the inspiration board, more of a colour palette over at Scrap the Girls.





And here is my take (please note that my DD1 is not impressed with me using this photo!!!):


 I have used lots of gorgeous blue tones from the Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream collection, and also dies cuts and stickers. For my background I mixed some Duke shimmer dust from Colour Blast with some texture paste to create the perfect blue.


Also layered in there are some Charms Creations DIY Banners, which I cut up!!! Yes, I cut them in half and used them in two different places!


Here is the top half, just like a little tab!


And the other one, layered with other bits and pieces.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x


7 comments:

Sandra said...

Great layout Katie, love the paste over the papers. Thanks for joining us at STG.

VĂ©ro said...

Beautiful layout, I love the bright blue behind the papers!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls! :D

Krisy said...

A great layout and who doesn't love a snapchat filter. Thanks for playing along Katie. XX

Rosemary Hanson said...

lovely layering and the color is great!! Awesome use of Bohemian Dream!
Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Kareen Dion said...

Love snapchat! hi hi Beautiful layout, love it! Thank you for joining us at Scrap The Girls!

Lucie Forte said...

Great layout, i love your cluster! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

Heather McMahon said...

Haha - it's hard when we love a photo that others don't! Fab page - love the blues.