Friday 31 March 2017

Quick, get them blogged!

Getting in at the last minute to blog two challenge pages! I have Kraft+ and Show Us Your Stuff challenges for March completed and I thought I probably should blog them and submit them before it was too late!

The Kraft+ challenge was a denim revolution and many of the creative team and others were hacking into denim clothes for the challenge, me, well I decided to print myself some denim, so no clothes were harmed in the making of my page!





 

 I also have gone with the new motto of keeping my pages relatively simple, so I can actually get pages done in the small amounts of spare time that I have. So here is my denim revolution page:

So a simple page, with a printed denim pocket and some printed denim paper as a photo mat and also used to punch some butterflies from. I used some of the very pretty new Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart collection too, loving this one.


And how appropriate is the Charms Creations green and light denim heart for this challenge?! Loving all the light denim Charms at the moment, there is even a denim heading at the shop now to find all things denim!

So that is number one challenge, now for number two, this is Show Us Your Stuff which was a this or that kind of challenge.

Image may contain: text

I went with - Stars, sequins, washi and spots, and my handmade items came from Rainbow Splendour and Charms Creations (yes denim again!). Here is my page:

 Stars on my washi tape and with texture past on the background and one big denim star! Spots on my bow and also on the star and sequins sprinkled around. All requirements ticked off!

 Can you see the spots hiding in the denim star? It teams so well with the bow from Rainbow Splendour.


And I love these chevron circles from Rainbow Splendour, the red was a perfect add for a pop of colour on this page about Lego.

So, that is it from my quick update. Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

4 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Such a clever idea to print some denim and simple is always great, especially when time poor. Love the Cocoa Vanilla butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

Lizzyc said...

That is a great idea for getting layouts done when time is scarce, these two layouts look wonderful.. I love the way you had added denim to your first layout.. thanks for joining in with us at Kraft+ this month!

Sandra said...

Haha, so happy and bright and fun. I love the explosion of yellow Katie. It has worked perfectly. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

Tania B said...

Your layout is so sweet and pretty Katie, love it so much!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us again this month!!!