Wednesday 15 February 2017

Kraft+ February Challenge

Half way through February already, let me just say that is crazy! Only another week and a half and I will be back hitting the books. Four more subjects then my return to Uni will be complete, well for now, who knows down the track?!

But for now, I am here to share a page that I created for the current Kraft+ challenge, which is a colour scheme and a great sketch:

 


Such a pretty colour scheme and the perfect match for some new Charms Creations light denim embellies that had just arrived in the mail. So this is my take on the sketch:


I also used the gorgeous cut files from Cocoa Vanilla, I am hoping that Zoe will make some more to go with other collections soon!


Don't you love the light denim?! You can find them in the shop here, there are other colours too, pretty pastels.


Pulled out some pretty wire that I had sitting in my drawer, trying to use up the things that I have!

Well, that is it for now, until next time...

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x


3 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Love the look of the great outdoors here and the gorgeous cut files which work so well with the trees. The charms products are swoon worthy. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful. the cut files look amazing.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Kraft Plus ❤❤