Saturday 31 December 2016

More Rainbow Splendour Fun

Here is another reasonably new page created using lots of the pretties from the most recent girly kit from Rainbow Splendour. I am especially in love with the oragami wood veneer butterflies!


From the kit I have used: Pretty pin (well the pretty triangle circle that was on the pin that I accidentally pulled off...don't ask...), felt bow, wood veneer butterflies, glitter die cut star and epoxy circle.


I also added this pretty purple Charms Creations heart. It layered beautifully with the butterfly and phrase sticker.

 I think this epoxy is one of my all time favourites from the RS kits! I just love the yellow against the pinks and purples.


For my background I used some minc reactive paint through a stencil and then foiled with purple and hot pink. The foil adds some texture, colour and interest to the background without any bulk!

That's it from me for now. Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: