Tuesday 19 July 2016

Guest Designer at 1,2,3 Challenge

I am a guest designer over at the 1,2,3 Challenge blog this month! They have a great challenge if you need some inspiration to kick start your creativity. This month the prompts are:






I even managed to make a pretty pastel boy page! Here is what I created with the prompts:


I used lots of pretty Cocoa Vanilla papers and a few die cuts too. Throw in a D-lish Scraps flair and a Charms Creations pretty pastel heart and the page just about did itself! For the glitter aspect I added two versions, firstly with a little tiny heart stencil and some glitter texture paste on the background and then using silver glitter washi and hand cutting some cute little hearts.


I am loving these pretty doilies from D-lish Scraps too, they are so delicate!


A bit pf peachy pink thread helps add a bit of texture behind the cluster.


And really, the flair says it all! These photos of my boy make me laugh!

Thanks for stopping by and check out the 1,2,3 Challenge blog to see more great pages with these prompts.

Katie x






No comments: