Tuesday 15 March 2016

Scrap the Girls March Challenge

Still catching up on my new month shares! Today is Scrap the Girls challenge, and it is a sketch! Yay!


You have to love a sketch with lots of layering! I decided to rotate and use two photos instead of one, another beauty of using a sketch, adjusting it to suit you!


Other than the few tweaks that I mentioned I stayed fairly true to the design of the sketch. I loved playing up in the red ribbon in the photo by adding little touches of red on the page, while the rest of it was fairly neutral.


Love these new giant clouds from Charms Creations!  The clouds added that little touch of whimsy to the page and made for great embellishments.


I also used some Rainbow Splendour wood veneer clouds to create my little cluster of three!

Charms Creations is one of the sponsors of this months challenge, so you know there is a fabulous prize up for grabs so make sure you go and check it out and have a go!

No comments: