Tuesday 18 November 2014

Second Post for Imaginarium Designs

So, half way through November already. Just crazy really! It is always like this at this time of the year so I shouldn't be surprised but it always is exhausting.

Thought I would just pop in and share my next post that is up over at Imaginarium Designs, you can see the whole post here. Also they are having a Design Team call if you love working with all kinds of cool chipboard. It closes on 30th November and details are on their blog.

I think this is one of my favourite pages that I have created so far.



I added little seed beads to the chipboard to give the feeling of the foam and bubbles on the waves, love how it turned out!

And I had a ball creating the title with the drawing and cutting features on my Silhouette. So much fun!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

1 comment:

KarenB said...

I love this LO! You really captured the carefree, beachy feel. Those are stunning photographs and I love how you used the seed beads.