Wednesday 4 June 2014

White With 1 - June

Wow, June already! Where is the year going? But on the positive, a new month means a new colour challenge over at WW1! This month the colour is Pomegranate, and we were very lucky to be teaming up with Imaginarium Designs too. So here is the colour:


And here is my page:


These were some old photos of Andrew and me, before kids so we don't look nearly as tired as we do now (well I look tired!!)! The great chipboard the I received from Imaginarium Designs I covered in white gesso, then a Faber Castell glaze, that is where I left it for the frame. But for the branch I added some glitter before the glaze had time to dry, just to give it a bit of sparkle!

So, now it is your turn! Head over to WW1 and check out the other great samples and have a go.

On Friday I head off to the Brisbane Convention Centre to help set up the Craft Queen stall for the papercrafting convention held this long weekend. Make sure you pop in and say hi if you make it!

Katie x

No comments: