Monday 10 February 2014

February Inspiration at D'Lish Scraps

D'Lish Scraps has a gorgeous inspiration board up for February. It is called "Love Is", perfect for the month of love! Here is the board -


And here is my take on the board -



I just loved the cross stitched heart so absolutely had to use that in my page. But there was so much that I loved about this board so you can see bits and pieces of it throughout my page.

Here is a list of all the lovely goodies that I used from D'Lish:

Motex writer
Motex tape in black
Flair - vintage rose
Printed Button - bird
Journal It's - Chalk tab and Date
Bitty Blooms - white
Pearls - blue
Chevron bag - pink
Chipboard mini words - smile
Sequins - aqua blue

So, now it's your turn to be inspired! Go and check out the other fab pages by the Creative Team and then create your own!

Katie x

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love your fun layout.....the colours , the papers are awesome. And the sweet little criss cross heart!

KarenB said...

I love this - so many special little touches and fun stuff. The cross-stitched heart is adorable :)