Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year and New Challenge up at WW1!

Happy New Year and belated Christmas greetings! Well the holiday season certainly disappeared in a flurry of activity and events here, how about you?!

Now that the new month (and year for that matter!) has begun it is time to share some WW1 inspiration! This month at WW1 the colour is Tangerine! A nice bright but deep orange. Here is my take -


This month we partnered with Words or Whatever, I used the cute banner, paperclip and polaroid frame, covered with a little picket fence distress paint to give a white wash effect. My page ended up a sort of Project Life style which was a great way to add papers and not look too busy, and I used some old Christmas photos to boot! Who says you need traditional colours for Christmas?! Now, time for you to go and create your own tangerine masterpiece!

I hope to see your pages up soon!

Katie x

No comments: